An Grianan

 A few weeks ago, I spent the weekend at An Grianan with a group of like-minded friends.

We had great fun over the weekend, either sewing or messing around with dyes and paints. It was lovely to have a venue where you could keep working and have your meals served up to you, so no time wasted in cooking etc.

I forgot to take many photographs as I was messing around around with gloves, dyes and paints.


Here's an action shot of our art room, you can see by the mess that there was plenty of work happening here.


I spent the weekend screen-printing and mono-printing. Here are two samples of what I created over the weekend. Now I just need to decide what to make with them.

 

A photo from our Show and Tell meeting on the Saturday night


Comments

  1. Love how that fabric came out - looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

"Branching Out" ATC's