Summer Tote Bag swap

The Modern Quilters of Ireland group (MQI) regularly hold swaps. The swap this summer was to make a tote bag for each other and add a gift. Bags had to be posted last week so should be arriving to everyone involved this week.

Everyone involved in the swap had to make a mosiac of what of bags they liked, list of likes and dislikes etc. 

This is the bag recently finished for the modern quilters of Ireland tote swap. Just put it in the post today, so hopefully my swap partner will have it tomorrow. Hope she likes it!


When I got home from work this evening, a parcel was waiting for me - which contained my tote bag from the swap. Thanks a million to Irena for making me such a fabulous bag and the very generous gifts.

I have to try to get a photo of the bag in daylight tomorrow

Wonder what the next MQI swap will be??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

Quilters Guild Region 17 Meeting