Festival of Quilts 2018 Modern Quilts

Had a very busy time at this year's Festival of Quilts. It all went by in flash, which was funny seeing as I was there for 5 days!

There was lots of exhibitions and quilts to see, more than last year I though. And the standard of the entered quilts was extremely high this year.

I finally get my act together to post some of my favourites from the show. I still have lots more photographs to upload, but thought I'd make a start on getting back to regular blogging.

The Modern Quilt Category was interesting this year, with some really intriguing quilts. Like last year, there were a large number of quilts wrongly entered in this category, but I did enjoy these entrants much more than last year.



Mini to Maxi Churn Dash by Abigail Sheridan De Graff

Curled by Charlie Mankin




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Quilters Guild Region 17 Meeting

"Branching Out" ATC's