Lockdown

Thought I would have loads of time to be posting during lock-down but it hasn't worked out like that. Have been going into work since this whole crisis started (but just 2 or 3 days a week since May as the aviation industry has been badly affected by Covid-19).

I have been working away on lots of different projects, but they're all mostly long-term projects so nothing has been finished yet. Like the quilt below, I have it all basted but no time yet to quilt it. 


One project that I have been making progress on is a string quilt (to use up some of my fabric scraps), have this one nearly done just a few more blocks to make!


As well as working on all different projects, I have also been spending lots of time working in my sketchbooks and journals - a great way to pass the time and work on new ideas for future projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

"Branching Out" ATC's