IQFOI

I've been neglecting my blog lately, the main reason for it was that I lost my sewing mojo for a bit, didnt use my sewing machine or make anything in over two months!

The last quilting-related thing I did, before the sewing hiatus, was go to the International Quilting Festival of Ireland (IQFOI) in Galway back in early June.

Got to see a few of my quilts which I'd entered in the show.

Graffiti Graz - entered in the Graffiti and Tattoo Section


 
Spring Growth

I also entered my Graffiti Stories Quilt into the Graffiti and Tattoo Section of the show. This quilt was completed as a part of a freeform round robin project with two friends Grania and Paula.
Graffiti Stories
Monkey Biznes by Grania Preston

What you looking at? by Paula Rafferty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

"Branching Out" ATC's