Catenary Wall-hanging

Yet again, I've neglected to update my blog. Didn't realise I last updated it in September 2018, so I will definitely have to try and update it more often.

I have a load of quilting projects on the go, very few of them finished at the moment though....

I finished this Carolyn Friedlander Catenary pattern wall-hanging back in November. I did a big clear out of photos on my phone recently and seem to have deleted the finished photo of the quilt, so here's on of the quilt being blocked. I really enjoyed this project, got carried away with the hand applique and had them done in a few days.

 
 
I finished another Carolyn Friedlander pattern Aerial Grove last month, so must get a few decent photographs of it.
 
I'm off to the Nottingham in the UK this evening, going to attend the Quilters Guild of the British Isles AGM tomorrow, which should be interesting.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Quilters Guild Region 17 Meeting

"Branching Out" ATC's