Bag from Machine Made Patchwork Book 2



I'm supposed to be making a few larger quilts for entry to various shows etc. so of course I went off and made a few bags. Ooooops....

I made this one from Machine Made Patchworks 2 once I figured out the instructions (seeing as I don't speak Japanese!).




The bag is made from all my hand-dyed fabrics (there's a few screen-printed ones & a bit of dyed velvet in there too). I bought the pink handles from a bag handle supplier in Australia - wish I'd ordered a few more coloured ones from them.




Once I'd got the bug for looking at Japanese patchwork books (which I love, because they are so cute) I ordered a few more (5 in total) from Amazon.co.jp. Only ordered them last Thursday and got them on Monday. I'm still reading through them, but there's some projects in them that I'm definately going to make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

Quilters Guild Region 17 Meeting