New Year

Didn't made any New Year's Resolutions, but probably should have made a resolution to post more often on the blog! Didnt realise it had been so long since I last posted....eeek.... Will try to post at least weekly if I can.

I had great plans to make loads of stuff over the Christmas break but didnt get much done - had a nice break though!

Got 1 bag finished - will post photos of it in the next few days.

Also I started making a few journals using the instructions in the last issue of Cloth, Paper Scissors - create a leather effect cover out of a brown paper bag.
I made 1 journal following the instructions in the magazine - 2nd journal is a different sized journal but made using the leather-paper technique.

This photo shows the crumpled-up paper ironed onto pelmet vilene:

Paper after being painted with brown acrylic paint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Quilters Guild Region 17 Meeting

"Branching Out" ATC's