Happy New Year

For 2012, I had great plans to finish off my UFO's before starting any new projects, but last night I started cutting out a new quilt! Ooops... Ah well, in my defense I did finish 2 quilts over the Christmas holidays and have another 2 quilt tops ready to be basted, so that is progress!

Here's one of the quilts that I finished off a few weeks ago - The pattern was from a quilting book called "Living Large" which has some really nice patterns in it. The fabrics were by Anna Maria Horner - I had 12 fat quarters of one of her collections for ages, so finally got to use them on this quilt.


I also got a hand block finished up for the International Quilting Festival of Ireland (IQFoI).This is an in-progress photo - I painted my hand with green paint and used that to get a real "hand-print" for the block. I've added further details with stamping, quilting etc. I've finished stitching the block so will try and get a photo of that up tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

"Branching Out" ATC's