Works in progress

No finished projects to show at the moment, just seem to have a mountain of UFO's which I really have to finish one of these days. 
Hexagon bag front

I have a Japanese quilting book which had a pattern for a bag made out of hexagons. I started making the hexagons for the bag a long time ago, and just work on it occassionally. I finally finished the front panel last night, so just have to quilt it now.

But because it's taken me so long to make one bag front, I'm think I'm just going to put a plain back on it and applique on a few left-over hexagons.




  
Burren project
I'm currently working a panel as part of a group project with the Genesis Quilting Group. The panels will be based on the theme of the Burren. I've just finished basting my panel, so will have to crack on and get the quilting completed by 13th May, which is the next time the group is meeting.
Can't show a photo of the panel at the moment, until the rest of the group have seen it, so here's a pic of some sample pieces, painted bondaweb that I've used in the panel etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EQA Picture Exchange

Spring Growth Quilt on exhibit

"Branching Out" ATC's